It turned out to be an awesome festival and one of the most gratifying experiences I had filming.
With so many projects at hand since then, I haven't had the chance to edit my own cut of the festival, but here's a version by HTF Media's Matt Taylor.
As you can see from the clip, this is a really eclectic and alternative kind of festival. From a band who uses toys to make music (Modified Toy Orchestra) to a man producing the most intense sounds with a piece of glass (Lucas Abela aka Justice Yeldman), which he bites and breaks mid show, the festival will push your perception of sound and music to the max.
Also worth pointing out is Dylan Carson. One of the stories going around was that Dylan was Kurt Cobain's very close friend and actually sold the shotgun that Kurt, allegedly, used to kill himself with. That surely grabbed my interest! Sorry if its not true Dylan, I'm just saying what I was told. Great show by the way!
Anyway, the atmosphere at the festival was so liberating that I found myself enjoying performances and types of music that I wouldn't normally even think of listening to. Definitely an experience to repeat.
I'll post my own edit soon. Vibrations!
No comments:
Post a Comment